HOW TO USE ⎪INSTANT FOOT PEELING
Therefore, just like the rest of the body, treat your feet to a light exfoliation once a week or every other week.
- Use on clean feet.
- Spray to cover the soles of your feet or the targeted area. For the best results, the area should be completely covered.
- Wait 60-90 seconds and see your skin softly and naturally begin to peel.
- Then, use the professional foot file to remove excess dead skin and allow a neat finish.
- Rinse your feet with water, wipe, and feel your feet like new.
- Enjoy the LOVA | SKIN difference!
How often do we recommend to do a foot peeling?
Choose the right frequency, the right time and the right beauty rhythm!
Maintenance Beauty Foot Ritual
Our recommendation to keep your feet healthy and smooth is to include a foot instant peel every other week. It only takes minutes and allows your feet to de-stress and feel ready to go the extra mile.
Intense Beauty Foot Ritual
For very dry, cracked feet with corn and calluses, start with a beauty foot ritual every week over a 2 month period in order to treat corn or calluses in depth, and then you can gradually switch to a regular maintenance beauty foot routine every other week.
At each beauty foot treatment, the product will act more deeply yet always smoothly, without leaving any scars and without harming your skin.